From: OVERWORKED AND UNDERPAID on
I am trying to set out a new report layout for our office use. I need to
have the header/footer appear on different sides of the pages depending if
its odd or even. Can anyone help me to do this. I thought by clicking on
odd/even in the page set up it would do it, but I've had no luck.
--
Babs
From: DeanH on
First point of call would be the Word Help, search for "Change headers or
footers" and click the "Change the headers or footers for odd and even pages"
article.
--
Hope this helps
DeanH