From: CJ on
In the drop-down list where you can movidy styles, Footnote Reference
is not listed even though the "Select styles to show" option is set to
All Styles. How can I get it to show? Thanks.
From: Stefan Blom on
Which version of Word are you using? In Word 2002 or 2003 you may have to
choose "Custom"; then you can select exactly the styles that you want to
show.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

From: Stefan Blom on
And in Word 2007, you can use the Edit tab of the Manage Styles dialog box
to modify any style (in the Styles pane, click the Manage Styles button).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

From: Suzanne S. Barnhill on
Stefan has told you how to show it, but an easier way to get to the Modify
Style dialog for styles that are not shown is to right-click in a paragraph
or selection to which that style is applied and hope that Style is on the
context menu.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

From: Stefan Blom on
Good point. The Style command should be on the context menu at least if you
select the footnote number in the footnote area. (Word 2007 also supports
the Update <style name> to Match Selection command, which can be used also
in the body of the document.)

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" <sbarnhill(a)mvps.org> wrote in message
> Stefan has told you how to show it, but an easier way to get to the Modify
> Style dialog for styles that are not shown is to right-click in a
> paragraph or selection to which that style is applied and hope that Style
> is on the context menu.
>
> --
> Suzanne S. Barnhill
> Microsoft MVP (Word)
> Words into Type
> Fairhope, Alabama USA
> http://word.mvps.org
>
> "CJ" <cjperque(a)liskow.com> wrote in message
>> In the drop-down list where you can movidy styles, Footnote Reference
>> is not listed even though the "Select styles to show" option is set to
>> All Styles. How can I get it to show? Thanks.

Pages: 1
Prev: Text alignment problem
Next: attachments