From: FilipK5794 on
Hi I had this problem since I got my new widescreen monitor I now have a
Samsung syncmaster XL2370 23" and when I go into word the page is to the left
of the screen I was wondering is there any way to move it to the center.

I'm going to leave a link to a screenshot of how it looks.
http://picasaweb.google.com/FilipK5794/MicrosoftWord2007#5421892126901682146

From: Jay Freedman on
Increase the zoom setting (with the slider in the bottom right
corner). At some point -- the exact number will depend on the screen
resolution -- the page will become centered. At all lower zoom values,
Word is showing you the two-page view; if your document has two or
more pages, you'll see them side by side.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman