From: Booklet Printing Booklet on
InWord 2003 there was an option in the print menu for "booklet". I was able
to create a document in Word 2003 and then print it with the booklet option.
I cannot find it in 2007.
From: Stefan Blom on
The "Book fold" option is still on the Margins tab of the Page Setup dialog
box. To open that dialog box: Click the Page Layout tab, and then click the
dialog launcher button (the little arrow on the bottom right) of the Page
Setup group. You'll find the option in the "Multiple pages" list.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Booklet Printing" <Booklet Printing(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:C3EAF3F9-DFFD-4480-8DA7-FFB9422638ED(a)microsoft.com...

From: Gordon on

"Booklet Printing" <Booklet Printing(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:C3EAF3F9-DFFD-4480-8DA7-FFB9422638ED(a)microsoft.com...
> InWord 2003 there was an option in the print menu for "booklet". I was
> able
> to create a document in Word 2003 and then print it with the booklet
> option.
> I cannot find it in 2007.

As an addendum to what Stefan said, the Book fold print in 2007 is flakey to
say the least.
Your best bet is to install Acrobat reader 9, convert the document to pdf
and use the Acrobat book printing function

From: Stefan Blom on
Or see http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting/BookletPrinting.htm.

--
Stefan Blom