From: zoriana on
I can't seem to be able to change the default paragraph style. i have gone
into word options, advanced and selected no spacing as default style. But it
doesn't hold. Does anyone know how to fix this?
From: Stefan Blom on
If you are using Word 2007 and you want the look of Word 2003, do the
following: Create a new, blank document. On the Home tab, click Change
Styles | Style Set | Word 2003. Then click Change Styles | Set as Default.
If/when you are prompted to save your Normal template, choose to do so.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

From: zoriana on
Thanks

From: Stefan Blom on
You are welcome, and thank you for the feedback.