From: joseph on
When I open a new document each corner shows an "L" shaped diagram/drawing.
It appears in every blanc document. Please HELP, How can I clear this. Bless
my daughter!!!

thanks
From: "Tony Jollans" My forename at my surname dot on
They are called Crop Marks. In Word 2003 these appear if you have any Far
East languages enabled.

In Windows XP, from the Windows Start button, select All Programs >
Microsoft Office > Microsoft Office Tools > Microsoft Office 2003 Language
Settings. Then, in the dialogue, remove any Far East languages.

In Windows Vista you can do the same, or just press the Windows Start button
and type Language and the search should find the option you need. The
dialogue is the same however you get it.

In Word 2007 there is an option to switch them on or off, whatever languages
you have enabled. From the Office Button, select Word Options > Advanced tab

--
Enjoy,
Tony

www.WordArticles.com