From: Charles brackney_law2 on
have normally "hidden" codes, such as "paragraph" symbols, "arrow head
pointers" and "indentation markers" showing up in MS wWord document
previously typed WITHOUT SUCH SYMBOLS SHOWING.

How do I get rid of them. They do not show when documetn is printed. But
code symbols make editing document a real headache. I know there is some
simple key to depress which will send them back into "hiding." But which key
? And how to prevent reoccurences of same 'hidden codes' "popping up" in
document.
Thanks any help.

brackney_law2(a)yahoo.com
From: Stefan Blom on
See http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting/NonPrintChars.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

From: trip_to_tokyo on
WORD 2007

Home tab / Paragraph group / in the top right hand corner there is a
paragraph marker / clicl on that paragraph marker to turn off non printing
characters in your display.

Thanks.