From: cc on
I have done something to my Microsoft Word 2007 program that has caused me
alot of stress. I have used this program for 3 years without difficulties.
In the last week I did something to make the Word program "redo the original
settings."
When I open up Microsoft Word 2007, the indentation was at 0, now it is at
1.5
The spacing was at 0 and now it is at 8pt.
The page numberings that aligned to the left, right or center are all
off..maybe 5 or 6 spaces where they should be.
I don't know what I did however, I know I must have done something. My older
documents are fine with all of the original settings.
Is there a way to "reset" all of the original settings of the Microsoft
Word 2007.
I need Help.
--
cc