From: misc on
Hi. I'm trying to make Outlook 2003 work and look like Outlook Express for
someone who hates change and went from XP to Windows 7.

I've clicked on "New Mail Message" then Tools > Forms > Design This Form.

From this point I've tried all kinds of ways to add a listbox above the
"To..." button, but can never get it to populate with the various email
accounts that are already setup in Outlook.

Any instructions in layman's terms would be appreciated...I'm a newbie.
Thanks so much.
From: Gordon on

"misc" <misc(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi. I'm trying to make Outlook 2003 work and look like Outlook Express for
> someone who hates change and went from XP to Windows 7.
>
> I've clicked on "New Mail Message" then Tools > Forms > Design This Form.
>
> From this point I've tried all kinds of ways to add a listbox above the
> "To..." button, but can never get it to populate with the various email
> accounts that are already setup in Outlook.
>
> Any instructions in layman's terms would be appreciated...I'm a newbie.
> Thanks so much.

The "From" field is designed for use in Exchange environment when the sender
is sending "on behalf of" another account.
All your user has to do is to click the "Accounts" button in a New Message
window to choose what account the email is sent from.

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
Use the Accounts button to select the account - you can't select it using
the From field.

View, From (outlook editor) or Options, From (word editor) will show the
From field.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Poll: What version of Exchange server do you use?