From: JeffG on
I have a macro that created a ListBox. Since I can't seem to add the ListBox
programmatically to the Quick Access Toolbar, is there a way I could add the
ListBox by hand to the Quick Access Toolbar so it is always there when I open
Word?
From: Jay Freedman on
JeffG wrote:
> I have a macro that created a ListBox. Since I can't seem to add the
> ListBox programmatically to the Quick Access Toolbar, is there a way
> I could add the ListBox by hand to the Quick Access Toolbar so it is
> always there when I open Word?

No, you can't.

How about creating a UserForm
(http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Create_and_employ_a_UserForm.htm) that contains
your list box, and putting a button on the Quick Access Toolbar to run the
macro that displays the UserForm?

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman