|  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Re-applying 'Hyperlink'-character style to all internet and e-mail addresses
The solution depends on exactly what you mean by "have lost their character style "Hyperlink". If the text in question still consists of hyperlinks (that is, when you hover over one it shows the destination, and clicking or Ctrl+clicking activates the link), then this macro will reapply the style to make them look ... 6 Jun 2010 12:44
Re-applying 'Hyperlink'-character style to all internet and e-mail addresses
Dear Experts: I got a long document where internet and e-mail adresses such as ... www.google.de or info(a)factory.de .... have lost their character style "Hyperlink". How can I get Word via VBA to re-apply this character style to all occurrences of URL's and e-mail addresses. Help is much appreciated. ... 6 Jun 2010 11:38
Need instructions for coping existing macro vba and creating a new macro on a different machine
I have a macro that I want to e-mail someone. I copied it and pasted it into a .txt file. I also want to send instructions for inserting the macro to be used with all documents. Not sure if they have 2003 or 2007! I've been looking on the Internet for some simple instructions for adding a macro when you... 5 Jun 2010 12:32
How to make scanned document readable when opened in word?
When this document is opened in Word, the characters are garbled. What can I do? ... 4 Jun 2010 23:34
Selection/Range different in Word 2010 ???
I'm testing my code on Office 2010 (latest Beta). Most everything works, except i'm hitting a strange problem in one of my functions that inserts text (piece by piece) into a doc. I'm calling this function from another function that takes a string with markup in it, e.g. "Name, G. (2002). <i>Title of paper</... 5 Jun 2010 03:52
Missing red squigglies when automating WORD.
Hi, I am using Word Automation with MFC. Things are going well, except that I noticed that when I open up a document or create a new document, misspelled words are not being underlined with the red squigglies (technical term). I have looked at all of the options and they seem to be correct. If I open WORD... 4 Jun 2010 18:07
Ribbon - Togglebutton for custom style
Hi, I have developed a Word PhD template for our faculty which adds a new tab in the Ribbon. That tab has, among others, a set of buttons that apply custom styles to the active selection. Until now I have used simple buttons that fire a macro which in its turn applies the style. Now, however, I am tweaking the d... 6 Jun 2010 07:16
Print First Two pages in First Page Tray & remang. in other pages
I use one tray for Headed Paper and another for plain paper. Using macro i print first page of the document to the headed paper and remaining pages in plain paper tray correctly. Now to be more eco-friendly, to avoid wastage of papers, i need to print the second page of the document to the headed paper back sid... 4 Jun 2010 08:08
Printing first two pages in Tray 1 and subsequent pages in Tray 2
We have a requirement to print the report details using Macro. We have 2 set of papers in Tray 1 and Tray 2. We are able to Print the first page in Tray 1 and subsequent pages in Tray 2 using FirstPageTray and OtherPagesTray properties. Now we want to apply Duplex printing in both the Trays which should prin... 4 Jun 2010 08:08
managing instances of Word
is there such a thing? i'm running vba to open a new word doc from a template, do some stuff, save as pdf then close the doc if i quit the app via vba and other instances are running I get a this file is in use by another user, normal.dotm if i quite the app via vba and no other instances are running I get... 3 Jun 2010 21:16
Sub or Function not defined (Why ??)
I have a template that contains a userform module named "MACROS" and a = standard code module named "Code." I have exported both of these = modules to my C:\ directory. I have another large collection of tempaltes that each contain code in = the "ThisDocument" clase module and a standard code module named = "New... 3 Jun 2010 19:03
Word 2007 Macros not working
Some of my Office 2007 files got corrupted. I uninstalled all the Office 2007 programs and then reinstalled them. I put my VBA macros back in Word. Whenever I try to run the macros, I get this error message: "The macro cannot be found or has been disabled because of your macro security settings." Under M... 3 Jun 2010 12:19
textbox
Hello I have 3 textbox and i would like to calculate the value of the textbox 1 + textbox 2 into the text box 3 and it should update as soon w new value is set in one of the two textbox 1 or 2. thanks a lot for your help ... 3 Jun 2010 14:33
CROSS REFERENCE
Forgive me for posting this again but I still haven't found a satisfactory solution. Please see if anyone can assist me. I know that you can use word to insert reference, cross reference but that is not exactly what I want. What I need is something that will refer to the sub clause number where the reference is but... 6 Jun 2010 09:26
Macro needed to insert a file chosen from a directory
Can anyone help me please? I need a macro which allows me to insert text from whichever file I choose from a directory. The idea is to click on a toolbar icon > display the folder containing the text files > select the text file > Click to insert file. The trouble is I could do it on my home PC but could not d... 3 Jun 2010 01:20
Macro for inserting a files selected from a directory (on a networ
I'm looking for a macro that I could add to .dotm so that I can insert selected files into my main document: From the document > click on a toolbar icon > open the correct specific folder to display the list of files in that folder > Select a file to insert it into my main document. The reason for going thi... 3 Jun 2010 01:20
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11