First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Add a paragraph mark at the end of every line?
Hi, All How do I add a paragraph mark at the end of every line with VBA ? Regards David ... 3 Jun 2010 20:10
Opening a user form
I am using the following code to open a user form when I open a Word 2003 document. Private Sub Document_New() UserForm1.Show End Sub For some reason I can't get the user form to show. I have this code in a template and I am opening the document from it. I also have it in a private directory (not the template ... 1 Jun 2010 16:26
freeze
I would like to provide a Microsoft Word template for others in my office to use but it is important that the information in the header and footer are not modified by other users. Is there any way to "freeze" certain features within a template (header/footer, text box) so that they cannot be changed or deleted... 1 Jun 2010 14:12
Encrypt a Word document in VBA
I want to create a macro that in certain situations will encrypt the current document such that when the document is saved and opened again, Word will ask for the password (similarly to the user selecting the Office Button -> Prepare -> Encrypt Document). Would someone tell me how this can be done? Thanks fo... 2 Jun 2010 19:50
Word does not update links automatically
Hello, I have a word document which has many links to excel documents. When I change something in excel document and open word document, word asks me whether to update the document or not. But, it does not update links now. I have to update links one by one manually. I do not know why it does so. How can I s... 1 Jun 2010 10:52
Using an array with spaces
This worked brilliantly, thanks very much. --- frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.word.vba.general/Using-an-array-with-spaces ... 1 Jun 2010 08:39
Template- when saved as a new document remove macros
I ended up using this macro to force the document to save as a rtf file and therefore with no macros- works perfectly (for anyone who might find it useful: ActiveDocument.SaveAs FileName:=pStr, FileFormat:= _ wdFormatRTF, LockComments:=False, Password:="", AddToRecentFiles:=True, _ WritePassword:="", ... 2 Jun 2010 17:37
How to Disable Restore Button in Word 2007/2010?
Hi, Can anyone tell me how to disable close, minimize,maximize buttons on a Microsoft Word 2007/2010 application from .NET, using c#? Thanks, Srinivas ... 1 Jun 2010 08:39
Word 2007 - Picture Visual Basic Code
In Word 2007, I adjust the text wrapping around a picture by right-clicking on the picture and then choosing Format Picture, Layout, Advanced, Through. I'll be very grateful to anyone who can tell me the Visual Basic code for this. Mary Fetsch ... 1 Jun 2010 08:39
Altchunk replace with HTM content not working on Office 2003
When we replace Altchunk with content from an HTM file the same works fine on office 2007 but fails to open with the office 2003 compatibility pack. Is there any work around for the same ? ... 31 May 2010 04:23
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13