From: OKLover on
Hi, All

How do I add a paragraph mark at the end of every line with VBA ?

Regards

David
From: Fumei2 via OfficeKB.com on
What do you mean by "line"? Is each "line" terminated by a manual line break?

You could try doing a Find/Replace.

Use ^l for the Find
Use ^p for the Replace.

Why do you need VBA?

--
Gerry

From: OKLover on
Yes.

Is any suggestion?

From: OKLover on
sorry... updated informationas below:

It should be each line as a paragraph. That means each "line" terminated by
a paragraph break {ENTER} not {SHIFT+ENTER}.

Many Thanks

David

From: Doug Robbins - Word MVP on
Saving the document as a .txt file can be used to do that.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.