First  |  Prev |
Pages: 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78
asp & PasteSpecial
Hi, I'm writing an asp application in wich I dynamically create an Excel-graph. Now I'd like to copy that graph, open word and paste it on the apropiate bookmark. I use the following lines of code to copy the graph: oExcelSht.ChartObjects("Graph 1").Activate ActiveChart.ChartArea.Select ActiveChart.ChartA... 8 Feb 2006 12:04
Word should recognise the word obelisque (an egyptian monument.)
I was trying to describe the washington monument as an obelisque and continually could not get word to recognise any spelling. I am using the UK english version because I am Canadian and we use similar spellings, but the word obelisque should be recognised. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Mi... 4 Feb 2006 16:57
Urgent help needed: opening word document from asp
Hi, I need some help with this one: I'd like to open a word document (testdocument.doc); adjust it and save the document again as result.doc . I wrote the following code to perform this action, but if I run the application, I get an error: Microsoft Word error '800a1066' Command failed /pro2006/test-wo... 6 Feb 2006 09:27
manipulating pdf files from vba
Hi - I am processsing a file folder with about 60 pdf files in it, from word 2002 vba (windows XP - using acrobat 6). My code opens each file and deletes some bookmarks before moving on to the next. Around pdf file 35 or so, I get the following error: Runtime error '-2147417851(80010105)' Automation Error Th... 29 Mar 2006 02:09
OpenDataSource Fails - Reposted from another forum
In a PowerBuilder script, this line of code works fine in Word 9.0 (Office 2000). But it fails in Word 11.0 (Office 2003). ole_word_file.MailMerge.OpenDataSource(is_excel_doc,0,FALSE,TRUE,FALSE,FALSE,"","",FALSE,"","","Entire Spreadsheet") The error is "Error 35 - Error calling external object function ... 9 Feb 2006 08:58
Runtime Error 509
I have a protected document created from a template, our programmers are trying to use a shellexecute print command to print the document, however the TmpDDE command that is created errors with Runtime error 509 because it is trying to do a "WordBasic.SetDocumentDirty t" The same thing happens if you right cli... 13 Dec 2005 12:14
macro file
Is it possible to create a file of macros that word can see over a network? If so how. TIA -- ________________________________ In Christ's matchless name 73 ted & colleen n6trf kc6rue ... 17 Nov 2005 23:41
Run-time error '4608: Value out of range error
I have a macro which I created by recording the actual steps. This macro basically takes a 3 page letter, for example and formats the first page to print from our letterhead tray (tray 1) and all other pages to print from bond paper tray (tray 3). Our printer is an HP Laserjet 4250. My problem is this. Some... 16 Nov 2005 11:04
Print Current Page Macro works with local doc but not with a saved Imanage file
I read your threads on the Print current page macro and it works fine when I use it against an unsaved or a locally saved Word 2003 file. We use Interwoven as a file manager software program for our Word 2003, Powerpoint, Excel & Adobe files. Interwoven is the company which owns Worksite/Desksite and previously w... 13 Oct 2005 16:12
Macro for copy Word into Excel
Hey guys, I have been looking through past posts but can't really find what I am looking for. What I need is a macro that will take information within a certain table in Word and transfer it into Excel. I have hundreds of Word documents on hand and all are in a same format layuot. I will extract about 6 cou... 19 Sep 2005 01:55