First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78
Paste with formatting
I'm going mad with this. I have a very large document with chapters - each is a section. I have a vba macro which selects the section containing the cursor, copies the section, opens a new blank document and pastes the selected area into the new document. Problem - this was working just fine up until yesterday an... 6 Nov 2009 14:49
Run Word Macro from Addin
Hallo, I want to run a Word Macro from an Addin created in VS 2008.Lets say I create a new projects -->Office --> Word 2003 Addin and in ThisAddIn_Startup start up methode want to run a Macro code e.g. Public Module Module1 Sub msgbox("Test Macro") EndSub End Module Althogh I know tha I can add Macro modules... 7 Nov 2009 01:47
Word Count between Bookmarks
Hello. I am trying to do a word count (via Word's built-in dialog box, wdDialogToolsWordCount) between bookmarks. I know I must create a selection between the bookmarks but I can't seem to do this properly. Can anyone help ? -- Regards, TLee3 ... 5 Nov 2009 20:08
how to unlock microsoft office 2007
my computer was already downloaded with the full version of microsoft office word 2007 and now its locked. i used it the other day with no problem. so how do i unlock it now. ... 2 Nov 2009 02:30
Content Control Schema Violations
I can identify ContentControl schema violations with the "red dashed box" visual indicator. Does anyone know how to count those boxes or otherwise determine if one or more CC schema violations appear in a document? I am trying to create functional CC validation process. The schema validation method works gre... 1 Nov 2009 01:25
Inserting content control in Word 2007 Footer using Word PIA in C#
Use Document.Sections(1).Headers(WdHeaderFooterIndex.wdHeaderFooterPrimary) That will give you headerfooters collection loop it and check with ISHeader property false in order to get footer you can get range object from HeaderFooter object Add content control to its range CC = HeaderFooter.Range.Content... 30 Oct 2009 08:55
Get keybindings of word commands in commandbarcontrols?
Hello there, I'm writing a macro that displays the KeyBindings associated with commands in my custom commandbarcontrols. I can get the keybindings from autotexts, styles, and macros, beacuse i can retrieve their identifying names from the commandbarcontrol object: from the Parameter property and the OnAct... 30 Oct 2009 04:36
Convert to PDF
I'm posting a question that was raised in a different forum. We use a tool that can publish to Word, and the tool allows you to create AfterPublish Word routines. The OP is looking to convert a published Word document to PDF. The OP found and modified the following routine. I have commented to show what was wor... 29 Oct 2009 12:05
Show/hide dropdown boxes
Hello all, I have created a word document that has several dropdown boxes in it (who are filled from an sql database). 1) i would like that when a user wants to print the document, that those dropdownboxes are not printed 2) i would like to create a toolbar with a button to show/hide the dropdownboxes ... 30 Oct 2009 18:54
Delete Inline Shape Problem
Hi. I have a command button within my document that present users with a userform. When this document is printed I have intercepted the print command with the following so that the command button is not printed: Sub FilePrint() With ActiveDocument If .ProtectionType <> wdNoProtection Then ... 26 Oct 2009 17:51