First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78
Detecting selection is in footnotes area
I've got a piece of code that inserts a new section after the current section, using: With Selection .EndOf unit:=wdSection .Collapse direction:=wdCollapseEnd .InsertBreak Type:=wdSectionBreakNextPage . . End With However, if the user has the cursor in the footnotes ... 17 Dec 2009 00:38
Delete rows in table if checkbox value in first cell equals true
Hi People, First time caller long time observer. I'm creating a form which contains three tables. First two tables contain information such as heading, date, time, user details etc. Table three consists of 2 rows and 5 columns. First row is used for column headings and second row contains form fields where... 16 Dec 2009 20:14
Generic name for User folder?
Word 2007 Vista Enterprise I have a macro that tests for a certain path; the path is something like: C:\Users\JohnSmith\Documents Other people in my organization might find this macro useful. Is there a generic way to designate the person's User folder (i.e., the "JohnSmith" folder in my example) in VBA, ... 16 Dec 2009 13:31
Need to close Word when it won't quit.
My application pushes Word to the limit. It can produce documents that are hundreds of pages long including many pictures and many shapes (lines, rectangles) to create charts. With a large document, Word will "crash" (cease to process any more directives) with "memory or disk problem". Because the documents ... 21 Dec 2009 06:57
List of known File Types for Office Applications
Greetings, As per my post here: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en/vsto/thread/5bb16f8a-deec-4a39-96cc-3631ae98059f I'm trying to find a way of getting a list of known file extensions (in string format) for various Office applications. For example, if my plugin is running in Word, i'd like to get... 15 Dec 2009 20:05
ExportAsFixedFormat with page selection
I am using the ExportAsFixedFormat function in Word VBA and I need to select the pages of the Word document to pdf, as the whole document is never printed out. The document is 43 pages of on-site risk assessment sheets and I have successfully written a macro that will produce the string to insert the various p... 15 Dec 2009 15:37
Getting Error: Word cannot print. There is no printer installed
NOTE: This automation problem is not happening when used with server 2003. Operating System: Windows Server 2008 64 bit. Printer: Any normal printer We have a windows service that takes document from a local folder and performs automated printing from background to a specified printer. This has been worki... 14 Dec 2009 08:49
Word Automation using VC++
Hi, I want to parse a word document in VC++. The place where i got stuck is "Images". I do not know how to retrieve/get/process the images present in a word document. Is there any Word Automation COM API to do it? I need to get the image in form of ASCII values and store in a database. Please help ASAP ... 6 Jan 2010 17:42
File location changes after saving file
I'm reposting here at the suggestion of a Windows 7 forum moderator who thought my situation a problem with Word not Windows: When working on projects, I group together relevant files in areas of my desktop. However, with Word 2007 on Windows 7 (as opposed to Word and Windows 2000), when I save a file that's ... 12 Dec 2009 17:51
word 2007 freezes when closing
I've allready uninstalled and re-installed, but problem still there. MS Office Home and Student 2007 ... 12 Dec 2009 14:35