First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78
Clear Office Clipboard from VBA?
I found some code on the web to manipulate the Windows clipboard using windows API calls. Is there a way to manipulate the MS Office clipboard? Here's the scenario. I've got some code that parses through a Word document and copies all the tables and images from the Word document into an Excel Workbook. Th... 27 Apr 2007 11:44
Multiple Users Not Saving Data to a Form Template
I have created a form for multiple users to fill out and submit data. I want to do two things with it. 1. Make it so that the can either print only or can only save to another name as opposed to the original template and 2. Not allow them to save or print with out completing all required fields. I'm sure these ... 24 Mar 2007 05:42
Debug Clear
Hello OS: Windows XP Apps: Office XP Does anyone know how to clear the immediate Window using VBA ie. 'Debug.clear' Any suggestions would be appreciated. I understand that closing Word will clear it but I am looking for a VBA option. Regards Mike ... 15 Mar 2007 13:13
Watermark only appears in first section
I have a Word document with nine sections. None of the sections are linked because there is specific text in each header. From an Access database, I have code that opens the Word document, replaces a bunch of bookmarks, updates some fields and the table of contents, saves the document, and exits. Now, I ha... 7 Mar 2007 22:36
Extract RTF text from word without clipborad function?????
Hi All, I'm trying to extract RTF text from a given word document and I'm using clipboard functionality to get RTF text which is as follows. I'm using ..NET technology. I dont mind accepting VB6\VBA solution. Dim data As IDataObject oParagragh.Range.CopyAsPicture() ... 6 Mar 2007 05:05
Returning a find within a range
I'm using Find on a range object with a limited range to try and avoid searching more of the document than necessary as I'm repeating the operation many times. In most circumstances the result returns within the range (assuming there is a match). However when the entire selected range matches what is being s... 22 Feb 2007 19:40
wdDialogInsertCrossReference ?????????????????
Hi All, The following macro.... Sub Test() With Dialogs(wdDialogInsertCrossReference) .ReferenceType = "Heading" .Referencekind = wdNumberFullContext .Show End With End Sub Word indeed returns the Dialog but ReferenceType and ReferenceKind are not changed ... 19 Feb 2007 12:02
Compress Pictures
Is there a way to have VBA macro compress pictures? If I use CommandBars.FindControl(Id:=6382).Execute the dialog box pops up. I want to be able to do the whole compression in the macro without a dialog box popping up. Is there any way to do that? Gerald ... 11 Feb 2007 13:55
TmpDDE() ?
When I try to execute Any Word macro from outside Word (say FileMakerPro) I get error : Compile error: Sub or fuction not defined. As runtime adds a new module 'WordTmpDDEMod' to project Normal and it is vanished as soon as I stop the run. so I am not able to run this macro successfully ... 7 Feb 2007 07:02
Word 2007 backward compatibility - RoutingSlips
This code is failing at the HasRoutingSlip Sub HasRoutingSlip() If ActiveDocument.HasRoutingSlip = True Then End If End Sub Error 5892 Method 'HasRoutingSlip' of object '_Document' failed I realize this is a hidden property in Word 2007, but shouldn't it still work? The code fails regardless if the A... 6 Feb 2007 11:12