First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78
Inserting nesting tables not working correctly
I have 5 tables all the same size 5 rows by 7 columns. I have another separate table called tblSub that I want to insert into any two empty cells of each of the 5 main tables . My code is as follows: ********** Set tblSub = ActiveDocument.Tables(6) tblSub.Select Selection.Copy For it = 1 To 5 ... 7 Jan 2007 20:28
Can't exit design mode
Help! I get an error message "Can't exit design mode because control "OptionButton11" can not be created. There is not an option button 11 (at least I can't find one). Can someone help me. Thanks ... 10 Jan 2007 11:48
Combo Boxes not populating correctly
From one of yesterday's threads, I managed to figure out how to populate combo boxes when the form initializes. I had two yesterday that were working correctly. They are cboAIFRelationship and cbo2ndAIFRelationship (designating a primary and a secondary Attorney in Fact, and their relationship to client (i.e.... 29 Dec 2006 18:02
Printer Duplex
This code works fine if you have Admin rights, otherwise I cann't acces the current (network) printer. Please any suggestions? Thanks! /Senad "Controlling the Printer from Word VBA Part 2: Using VBA to control Duplex, Color Mode and Print Quality http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/Pub0009/LPMArticle.asp?ID=116" ... 16 Nov 2006 01:16
Find and Replace missing font (font substitution problem)
I am trying to programmatically convert all references in a document of one fontname to another, in order to replace a missing font. This code works fine ... but only if the 'missing' font ("SuperHebrew") is in fact installed. For Each rngStory In ActiveDocument.StoryRanges With rngStory.Find .ClearFor... 29 Oct 2006 23:55
wordApp.documents.open results in error code 800A1401 on some
No. How do you mean what kind of object? The code is actually from someone other. Now i have to fix that error. But, like i said, the .vbs is working on my own and some other machines. Only on a few another machines it throws that error. The error comes from Word. "rub" wrote: Did you add after Dim wo... 11 Oct 2006 04:16
Add Watermark macro - Variable not defined
I'm trying to write a macro which will allow operators to create their own watermarks using Word 2003. I've recorded a macro to insert a draft watermark but when I run the recorded macro back it fails at the third line with a message "Variable not defined" and PowerPlusWatermarkObject1 highlighted. It fails when ... 8 Oct 2006 19:43
Languages
Hello Windows XP Office 2002/3 I'm looking for some VBA code which will loop through the active document returning the number of different languages used within it. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Regards Mike ... 1 Oct 2006 17:30
<Buffer for return string is too small>
When I try to refer to the following phrase in my VBA macro in Word 2002: ActiveDocument.MailMerge.DataSource.ConnectString I get the following error: <Buffer for return string is too small> (This MAY be error 9121 and there MAY be a 500-character limit to the buffer.) Any suggestions as to how this "sho... 1 May 2006 08:12
finding text wherever it appears in a word document
Hi, I have an application where I want to be able to find and/or replace text wherever it appears in a Word document (including in headers, footnotes etc). This is a fairly common problem and a bit of research has led me to this page: http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customization/ReplaceAnywhere.htm which I be... 14 Mar 2006 10:47