First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78
How to clear all built-in document properties?
Hello. I wonder if there is a way to clear all built-in document properties? And not for one document but for many into one the folder. If I will use next code (as example for active document) then I get the error: Dim oProp As DocumentProperty For Each oProp In ActiveDocument.BuiltInDocumentProperties oProp.D... 11 Dec 2008 04:28
CurLine and CurX
Because the text is sometimes longer than certain textboxes written to hold it, I frequently use VBA's CurLine and CurX to make sure that the user first sees the top line and first character of the displayed text. I first SetFocus to the object and then set the CurLine and CurX values to 0. It works fine in... 3 Sep 2008 08:14
Return value from another form
Hi how can i using VBa return a value from another form. The form will be hidden. Regards D ... 3 Sep 2008 07:12
Using Word in ASP-Application
Hello, I have a problem with the word-component in my asp project. The ASP application will not work on a Windows 2008 Server 64 Bit Version. I get the Error Message, that I have not enough space for saving that document (800a13e9'). (But I have defenetly enough) I hope you can help me. best regards! Bene ... 3 Sep 2008 05:10
Selecting a paragraph
I need to add '<B>' at the beginning and '</B>' at the end of the particular paragraph then move to the beginning of the next paragraph. The following works if the insertion point is at the beginning of the paragraph but falls down if not. I have tried various key combinations to try to get to the beginning of... 30 Jun 2008 22:00
Select a network printer from the command line
Doug, This does not address the issue of needing to do this from command line. I, too, am in the same situation and have ended up in the same stopping point as Steve. The command I need to run is: rundll32 SHELL32.DLL,ShellExec_RunDLL winword somefile.doc /mFilePrintSetup "\\dc-lan-02\KONICA MINOLTA C45... 19 Jun 2008 18:52
VBA Word 2003
Here is a macro which splits document, and there are a file permission error. So how can I solve this error. Sub SplitDoc() Dim rng As Range Dim c As Long Dim i As Integer Dim pavadinimas As String Dim Show As Boolean Show = ActiveDocument.ActiveWindow.View.ShowHiddenText If Not Show Then ActiveDocum... 16 Jun 2008 18:51
cannot open macro storage error
I'm having issues with an addin that was made using Word 2003, but is now being used in Word 2003 on another user's PC. (The addin works perfectly on my PC.) Anyway, trying to troubleshoot possible problems, I am now getting "cannot open macro storage". I narrow it down to "Msgbox ActiveDocument.Name" code in ... 5 Mar 2008 19:40
Add Custom Tab Ribbon07 with Multiple DropDowns - Help! PLUS QAT
Greg, I've load/unloaded the sample tab numerous times and it now seems to a be a little more stable (very unstable this ribbon stuff). Anyway I've drag a copy of 3 dds down to the QAT and moved the Addin to Startup. But I get errors - Runtime error 91 object variable or with block variable not set After ... 2 Mar 2008 03:36
'sqlwriter.msi'
I had problem of the SQL writer. Every time I turn the computer on I get the message the SQL writer is tamperd and /or corrupted needs to be repaired or reinstall. I tried to do that did not work out. Then I removed the program. Now the computer give the subject title to reinstall. It did not work out. ... 9 Dec 2007 23:24