First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78
Delete a row in a table
I have a document which has a table with 2 columns. The left column has a list of tasks, and the right column is a 'comment' column. What I would like to do is review the table from top to bottom and delete any rows where the word "Done" appears in the right column. I am too inexperienced with VBA programming t... 14 Sep 2009 11:57
Word/Excel 2007 - copy chart object problems
Hi I'm trying to get a chart object into a Word document (in order to be able to get the chart values updated when a user changes vaules in a table in the word document) - but I haven't had luck to get things working so far.... I tried to record some macros in order to see which commands to use - and have p... 10 Sep 2009 12:31
If statement referencing a VBA Form
Can you use a field to reference a selection made on a VBA form? Scenario: 1. Word 2007 2. Deed Document (used as a template) 3. Depending on whether the Grantor is a person or company there are two different Affidavits 4. I cannot use a .dot file because our Document Management Systems will ... 10 Sep 2009 15:52
Hi all, is there any way you can determine the order in which global templates (those in the startup folder) are loaded. I thoght I'd read somewhere that they were loaded alphabetically, but that does not seem to be the case. Word 2003/Windows XP. What I want to do is to ensure that one global template is loade... 16 Sep 2009 10:44
Which is faster - InsertAfter or Text=
Hello, I am using VBA to put data from Access 2003 queries into Word 2003 tables. Which is the more desirable method for putting text into a Word table cell: Document.Tables(i).Cell(r,c).Range.InsertAfter Recordset.Fields(j) Document.Tables(i).Cell(r,c).Range.Text = Recordset.Fields(j) This call will be run a... 10 Feb 2009 05:34
VBA code to manipulate a .jpeg Exif tag used by Explorer to store
What I am trying to do is use Windows Vista MS Access 2007 database VBA code to edit the Caption and Tags fields stored in .jpgs used by Picasa 3 and the Tags, Comments and Titles fields you see in an Explorer Window file properties details list. I am not familiar with C, VB or .NET but I can use V... 3 Feb 2009 14:48
Good Docvariable information source
I can't seem to find a good source for information on using docvariables (online would be preferable) without coming back here everytime I have a question. I'm using Word 2007 and even the Microsoft online help is very scant. There seems to be an abundance of help with Excel macro programming (which I have done... 15 Jan 2009 22:14
Points returned by Information(wdHorizontalPosition...)
I'm having problems using selection.information(wdVerticalPositionRelativeToPage) too. I'm using Word 2003. Zoom is correct. Pagelayout is active. But still. It fails when the paragraph has been formatted with 'Space before'. Only the first line returns a correct value for selection.information(wdVerticalPosi... 1 Jan 2009 19:23
Determine if Selection is Text (Application Event Procedure)
Hello, I have a Word 2003 event handler that checks to see if the current selection/cursor position is in text of the style "Bold Word." If so, the event handler shows my "Bold Word" toolbar button as depressed. Note: The "Bold Word" toolbar button runs a macro that toggles the bold style on & off. ' Class ... 31 Dec 2008 10:48
TOC - creating Macro/Userform to update depending oon Heading
I only have beginner knowledge of VBA, I have set up a userform for my report for when it is opened to insert main text into the document i.e Report Title, Client name, date of issue etc, I have also set up various macros to insert Appendix pages and change orientation of pages from portrait to landscape and vi... 12 Dec 2008 09:26