First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78
For the selected section and the following one: unlink headers from previous section
Dear Experts: Below macro unlinks the current headers from the previous section. How has this code to be expanded if I also wanted the following section's headers to be unlinked from the previous section? Help is much appreciated. Thank you very much in advance. Regards, Andreas With Selection.Sections(1) ... 13 Dec 2009 09:56
Problem with Word 2007
Hi all. I had developed a Word 2003 template with a new toolbar that ran a macro (VB6) whenever it was clicked. Whenever I opened this file in Word 2003 it worked well. Unfortunately there is no toolbar/macro recognised by Word 2007. I then read that a way around this is to have this old template loaded global... 13 Dec 2009 03:32
Searching for Frame in current header and delete it
Dear Experts: For some specific reason I inserted a frame into the current even page header. How can I delete it via VBA on the condition that the cursor resides in the page (of the main document) whose header has got this frame? Other headers, ie. odd page headers and first page header of the current section... 2 Dec 2009 04:21
Create INI file; save to user selected location
I want to save an INI file to a user selected location. I need to automate the process with VBA. I have read the data I want from the registry and placed it onto my editing screen. I want the user to navigate to the folder to store the file and save it as 'MyINIFile.ini'. With Dialogs(wdDialogFileSaveAs... 22 Nov 2009 17:12
Insert a blank paragraph and page number in footer
Hi, I'm trying to do something simple and have tried code snips from other answers on this site but can't seem to make it work without errors. Our footers already contain a document name in 8pt font. I need to create a macro that will go into the footer, create a new paragraph at the beginning of the foote... 20 Nov 2009 17:59
Increasing brightness of all pictures by 10%
Word 2007 Dear Experts: I would like to increase the brightness of all pictures of my documents by 10%. How is this done using VBA. Help is much appreciated. Thank you very much in advance. Regards, Andreas ... 18 Nov 2009 03:28
SendKeys problem with wdDialogInsertCrossReference
I have some code that works fine in Word 2003 for displaying notorious Insert Cross Reference dialog. This is to display the dialog so as to insert a cross reference to a Figure caption. With Dialogs(wdDialogInsertCrossReference) SendKeys "%t{home}ff" SendKeys "{enter}" S... 18 Nov 2009 16:53
There is insufficient memory. Save the document now
Hi Frnz.., Have Good Day.. I am getting There is insufficient memory. Save the document now error while opening a word document in my machine. My C drive has 50 gb free space and i am using RAM of capacity 2 gb.i don't know why i am getting this exception.from past 2 months i am working Word,from past 10... 17 Nov 2009 00:41
Visual basic editor
I have word 2003 on Office 2003 professional. When I try to open the visual basic editor I get a message "VBE6ext.olb can not load" and an error message "unexpected error 5001". How do i fix? ... 11 Nov 2009 21:23
help with WordBasic.FormatMultilevel
hi there, i have a piece of wordbasic that i need to convert to vba! any clues that you can provide would be most appreciated! here is the code following the selection. i'm particularily stumped as to what the last WordBasic.FormatMultilevel line in the if statement does? ' Set up a multi-leveling number... 6 Nov 2009 21:28