From: connat on
I have word 2003 on Office 2003 professional. When I try to open the visual
basic editor I get a message "VBE6ext.olb can not load" and an error message
"unexpected error 5001". How do i fix?
From: Jay Freedman on
On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 11:44:07 -0800, connat
<connat(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I have word 2003 on Office 2003 professional. When I try to open the visual
>basic editor I get a message "VBE6ext.olb can not load" and an error message
>"unexpected error 5001". How do i fix?

Try selecting Office 2003 in the Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs
dialog and running a repair.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman