From: Mowen via OfficeKB.com on
I read your threads on the Print current page macro and it works fine when I
use it against an unsaved or a locally saved Word 2003 file. We use
Interwoven as a file manager software program for our Word 2003, Powerpoint,
Excel & Adobe files. Interwoven is the company which owns Worksite/Desksite
and previously was called iManage. When I have a saved Worksite/Desksite
file open, the macro prints the entire document.

According to Interwoven's support website, the problem is because
iManage/Desksite/Worksite actually handles the print request.

It states: "Worksite printing can be intercepted by catching the
DocumentBeforePrint function, which is exposed by iman02k.
imanageExtensibility. This function has a parameter ignoreiManagePrint (as
boolean) which, when set to True, will prevent WorkSite from printing on
behalf of Word."

I don't know what I am supposed to do with this information. I am new to VBA
in Word. Any direction??? Thank you.