First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Live Preview - Word 2007
I have created a custom ribbon in Word 2007 template for a client. They wanted a button that offers only their custom themes, they don't want to see the default ones, and I have made a custom gallery which does that. The question is, does anyone know if I can apply live preview to a custom button? They reall... 11 May 2010 12:18
Restrict to insert carriage return into Textbox control
Its check each character?s ASCII value entered into the textbox, so when the enter key is pressed its also check the ASCII value and then it avoid to insert the carriage return value to the textbox. So we can avoid to insert Carriage Return into the textbox having ? Multiline? TextMode property or in TextArea control. ... 11 May 2010 05:42
Document template for email - standard subject
Hi I have a document template that contains a number of fill-in fields. The purpose of the template is for the fill-in fields to be completed then the whole document sent to the client as an email using the 'Sent to' functionality. When using the 'Sent to' functionality is there anyway to include standar... 11 May 2010 05:42
Word 2007 macros won't work in document saved from template
Hello Am I doing something wrong? I have macros disabled with notification turned on, this works fine in a dot file with macros: warning when opening the template, user clicks on enable macros and all is fine. When opening a document created from the template, the macros don't work: nor does the notification me... 11 May 2010 01:23
Office 2000: transparent documents ( desktop visible through
I have Office 2000 and suddendly when I load in Word any document the page is TRANSPARENT so i can see the icons on the desktop. I need instruction how I could undo this phenomen and have the regular "black and white page! Thanks Jiri G. Hruby ... 10 May 2010 05:31
Outline mode - collapse levels for specifc headings
Hello, Within Microsoft Word outline mode, is there a way to write a macro to automatically collapse a level completely when the text on that level says "Other MISC topics"? Here is an example: Master topic (level 1) sub-topic 1 (level 2) body text body text body text sub-topic ... 9 May 2010 18:43
Word form: hide commandbutton
Hello, I'm using this method to hide a commandbutton on a Protected word form: http://word.mvps.org/faqs/tblsfldsfms/HidePrintButton.htm This method works well with an unprotected form, but with the protected form I have to repeatedly click on the commandbutton to get it to fire. Have I done something wrong?? Any... 10 May 2010 01:14
WordMerge
Hi there, Just launched my WordMerge free solution for your review. http://www.ndados.com Regards, Filipe Freire --------------= Posted using GrabIt =---------------- ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =--------- -= Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/ =- ... 8 May 2010 16:44
Fill combo from word table
Hello I have approx 56 items to fill a combo box on a user form in word. I want to fill the combo from a word table in the active document, to keep "everything" together in one document. I find lots of references on how to fill a combo box from an external source but not from a word table. I'm having trouble f... 8 May 2010 12:20
Need Excel code to work in Word
I found this spreadsheet by John Walkenbach (Excel Guru) that has code I'd like to use in Word. http://spreadsheetpage.com/index.php/tip/mail_merge_without_word 1. John's Excel file has a help button that displays a userform. 2. The userform displays directions to guide the user on how to do something in Excel... 9 May 2010 23:05