First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Populating the last Sun. date of that week in a cell
Thanks Graham, I recognize this as VBA, but don't know where/how to do this. I think if you give me simple instructions I can navigate through it enough. Also just to clarify, what I'm after is (w/ today being the 27th) I'd like this cell to populate w/ the date "5/30/2010" (& if it were the 25th, it would st... 27 May 2010 18:12
Word font color keyboard shortcut
I think it is obvious what the suggestion was. I, too, want the function he describes and I'm very perplexed that it doesn't at the moment seem possible. It's a simple concept and I can't believe these small macros are not possible to implement either as a feature or as a customizable macro. "Fumei2 via Of... 26 May 2010 01:37
Remove all empty paragraphs
Good afternoon - I am trying to create a macro that cleans up a messy document. What I've got so far is from recording a couple of short macros & looking at the resulting code. I recorded a macro to find all instances of two empty paragraphs & replace with one, which gives me: With Selection.Find.Text = ... 27 May 2010 18:12
Font of Formula
hi, I have problem in changing the font of word formula. I would be glad if you could tell me how I can change the the font of formula which I have put them in the text by menu of INSERT in Microsoft Word. Thanks a lot. Mehrad Kamalzare ... 25 May 2010 16:53
Word Macro Saving as PDF
Hello! I have an AutoNew() macro in a Word 2007 template, and I have a question about saving the document as a PDF file. My macro, among other things, does this: With ActiveDocument .SaveAs .AttachedTemplate.Path & "\Handbook.pdf", FileFormat:=17 End With I am wondering if it is possible, and if so how,... 25 May 2010 17:59
Command bars migrated over to 2007
Okay, so I had a custom command bar in normal.dot, which apparently got migrated over to normal.dotm. Looks good. Doesn't work. :-( When I press one of the buttons, I get a stupifying dialog that tells me: The macro cannot be found or has been disabled because of your Macro security settings. BS. T... 1 Jun 2010 21:55
Find and replace text thats not wdAlignParagraphCenter alignme
That works great! ScreenRefresh wasn't even necessary. Thank you very much, now it should work for all alignments. /Niels "Graham Mayor" wrote: On further reflection it will probably be necessary to refresh the screen to show the changes immediately, thus Dim oPara As Paragraph For Each oPara ... 25 May 2010 10:14
my footer is too big. How do I size it down?
I have a document in Word 2003 and the footer is quite large. How do I size it down? ... 25 May 2010 10:14
Mystery of the Invisible Macros
I have a document (.dotm) with a code module, Toggling, with macros in the module. However Word doesn't seem to know that the macros are there. When I try to fire one of the macros, using a Macrobutton field, nothing at all happens. When I open the Macro dialog (Alt-F8) no macros from that file show up (tho... 25 May 2010 19:06
Find and replace text thats not wdAlignParagraphCenter alignment
Im trying to make a macro that set alignment on all text to wdAlignParagraphJustify, except text that is wdAlignParagraphCenter. Right now i have this: With ActiveDocument.Content.Find .ClearFormatting .ParagraphFormat.Alignment = wdAlignParagraphRight With .Replacement ... 25 May 2010 09:07