From: Mehrad Kamalzare Mehrad Kamalzare on
hi, I have problem in changing the font of word formula.
I would be glad if you could tell me how I can change the the font of
formula which I have put them in the text by menu of INSERT in Microsoft Word.

Thanks a lot.

Mehrad Kamalzare
From: Doug Robbins - Word MVP on
In Word 2007, select the characters whose font you want to change and then
go to the Home tab of the ribbon and use the Format Font utility.

In Word 97-2003, use the Define item on the Style and Size items on the menu
that appears when you are using Equation Editor 3

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Mehrad Kamalzare" <Mehrad Kamalzare @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:D992FFE1-FFB8-4D1F-A119-A4DFFF1D2CE8(a)microsoft.com...