First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
change font size of first character
I have a template that allows users to print business cards. It displays a form where they enter their name and three other lines of text. I would like to increase the font size of the first character in each word if the user enters the text in upper case. The code I'm using to capture the text from the form i... 29 May 2010 16:51
Toggle button code to insert user response into template
Hello, I've created a User Form to create content for a letter. This is the first time I've ever used VB - I'm a complete Newbie - and I've had a lot of help using an article I found online. I have included toggle buttons in the form and what I would like them to do is insert text into the letter when they'... 27 May 2010 18:12
Populating the last Sun. date of that week in a cell
Thanks in advance. I'm using Word 2003 & I'd like to populate a cell of a table to fill in the last Sunday-DATE of that week. This is for a timesheet.doc where that date needs to be filled in for our Payroll Dept. Currently folks are having to go to a calendar & look up in order to manually populate this field... 3 Jun 2010 13:26
how to i create a dialog box using xml schema
i want to able to display login dialog box when the user opening my word document. The dialog box will be created by using Xml schemas or wordML. ... 27 May 2010 18:12
Using function IF in WORD 2003
Why the following example does not work? Example: Bookmark "town" has value "Pasco" {IF town = Prague "Not true" "{IF town = Pasco "True" " "} "} The outcome of this function is "{IF town = Pasco " but I am expecting outcome "True". That means the word does not take into account another nested function IF. ... 30 May 2010 04:42
Need Macro to insert text form field and protect
Graham Mayor stated that the logic below would insert an intitial field at the place of the cursor. Is there a way to remove the intitial cursor field entry using the logic below???? Sub WageProtect() ' ' WageProtect Macro ' ' If document is protected, Unprotect it. If ActiveDocument.ProtectionType <> wdNo... 27 May 2010 18:12
Cannot Change Protection With VBA In Word 2007
With Word 2007, I cannot use VBA to permanently change the type of protection applied to a document. VBA changes the protection while the document is opened but once the document is closed the changes are not written to the OOXML on disk. Steps to reproduce: Step 1 Create a new document in Word 2007. Step... 27 May 2010 17:05
change font size of first character
I suggest something along the lines of Dim intLoop1 As Long Dim txtName As String Dim txtTitleA As String Dim txtTitleB As String Dim txtTitleC As String Dim oRng As Range With ActiveDocument For intLoop1 = 1 To 10 Set oRng = .Bookmarks("Name" & Right("0" & intLoop1, 2)).Range oRng.Text ... 27 May 2010 17:05
Visualbasic userform to appear automatically
I have managed to create a word document and the user form behind it to ask and populate questions. What i am having trouble with is when i send the document to someone else the userform does not appear for them to input the answers to the prompts. Any ideas. ... 27 May 2010 18:12
Using function IF in WORD 2003
You should use something like {IF {Town} = "Pasco" "True" "Not True"} -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> "dolezelt" wrote: Why the following example does not wo... 27 May 2010 17:05