First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Pasting pre-protected Building Block
I want to paste a new instance of a Building Block that includes check boxes to incrementally add to a journal (patient record, in this case). I need a way to paste a protected section into a document—preferably as a Building Block— which will be, once inserted, ALREADY protected. In other words, I don't want... 18 May 2010 18:09
How to copy macro from template into document programaticaly?
There is one template. By this template I'm creating new document. I need to copy one macro from this template into this document into module ThisDocument. How? Thank you. ... 20 May 2010 15:01
can't open files
I have Microsoft Office 2003 ~ all of a sudden when I go to my documents and try to open a file, I get this message "problem sending command to the program". Error 0646 and dt000 ... 17 May 2010 22:25
Custom Toggle Button
In Word 2007, I'm trying to replace a toggleButton that has a MSO image with a custom image. I've tried several things, with no success, including: * Retaining the toggleButton idMSO identifier, but adding the image name to the Ribbonx XML code (image="BearPaw") * Recording a macro that does the original MSO fun... 18 May 2010 18:09
Determine the Sharepoint Library
Hi, When creating a new Word document from a library in Sharepoint and then saving it from Word, it suggests to save it in that same library I created the document from. I would like to know how Word "knows" which library to suggest? Can I find that information programatically? What I want to achieve is that... 19 May 2010 07:10
Using Excel Functions in VBA Word
Hi, I need to parse a directory path provided as input in order to make the directories included in the string. I'm looking for a string function in Word that could do this but haven't discovered one. I know I can do this in Excel using the find function. Can I use the Excel Find function in Word? I believ... 17 May 2010 10:14
Code only works fully when run from VBA editor
I have the following code, all of which works fine when run from the VBA editor: Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() If ActiveDocument.FormFields("nameDD").Result = "ENTER NAME" Then MsgBox "You forgot to fill in your name. This field MUST be filled in before you can save the document" Exit Sub End If C... 1 Jun 2010 08:39
Insert Landscape within Portrait
I'm having trouble programming a template to insert a new A3 landscape page within an existing A4 portrait page. I want to produce A4/A3/A4 where the A4 page already has text. I have done this successfully (well it seems to be) with A4 Portrait/A4 Landscap/A4 Portrait, and have been trying unsuccessfully to ... 17 May 2010 18:02
Unprotect Documents
I have been inherited a Document (form) used to maintain the personal records of the employees. This document have restrict the user from modifying the page set up and alter the formating or any modification i.e delete a text etc.. I need to edit a section of the documents now. Can any one help me in this reg... 17 May 2010 05:53
Word VBA String functions
Hi, I'm looking for a function that can parse a string in Word VBA. Specifically I want to break a directory path into separate parts so that I can create the directories/subdirectories. I couldn't find one in Word but I know the Find function in Excel can do this. 1. Can I use an Excel function in Word VBA... 17 May 2010 19:08