First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Style not applying correctly
I have Office 2007 and I'm using Word to create documents. I have 11 different Style sets that I use. All of them use the same style to format numbers. 9 of them apply the correct formatting but 2 of them don't. The Style set indicates that the correct style has been applied but none of the formatting change... 13 May 2010 09:23
Style not applying correctly
I'm using Office 2007 Word and I have 11 different style sets with one style for formatting numbers in all of them. 9 of them apply the correct formatting for numbers but two of them indicate the number style has been applied but nothing changes from the original formatting. ALL style sets are set up exactly ... 13 May 2010 09:23
How to create the shortcut of document on the Desktop?
Hello. I'm creating new document from my template and I need create the shortcut this document on the Desktop via VBA. How to do it? Thank you very much. ... 13 May 2010 08:17
SOVLED: Ugroup and re-Group Shapes
Simple... solved it without ungrouping - i got the height property to work... can't tell why it didn't work before, but now it does. "Flemming" <dont(a)spam.me> wrote in message news:OGLVQMn8KHA.4648(a)TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... Hi, I have a grouped shape consisting of a msoAutoShape and a msoTextBox. ... 13 May 2010 06:07
Ugroup and re-Group Shapes
Hi, I have a grouped shape consisting of a msoAutoShape and a msoTextBox. I can write in the textbox using GroupItems(2).TextFrame.TextRange.Text - fine. Now I need to resize the textbox without resizing the AutoShape... it seems to me that I need to ungroup, resize and group again. I've tryed to find s... 13 May 2010 05:03
Word 2003 Calendar Controls on User Form and Word 2007
I have some templates that were created in Word 2003 which has a form that has a calendar control on it. The calendar control won't load within the form in Word 2007 any more. I get an error message which reads: "Microsoft Form Could not load an object because it is not available on this machine". The ca... 13 May 2010 18:18
Word 2003 - Force Page Info Field Refresh/Repagination Via Macro
Hello! I am working on a Word 2003 template with the following: - the page header includes the following fields: { IF {NUMPAGES \* MERGEFORMAT } = 1 “” { PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } \* MERGEFORMAT } - the body has a FORMTEXT form field plus a table of FORMTEXT form fields - the footer has {FILENAME} and {SAVEDATE}... 13 May 2010 06:07
need help to complete my export to csv using macro.
Hi all, I been trying all sorts and nothing works what I am trying to do is this to convert cut n paste from a website and convert the info to an CSV file to be imported into a excel worksheet. However upon from cut n paste from website into Word (via text file to strip out images) the Word ends looking like t... 16 May 2010 10:16
Find and Replace Macro
Hello, I need a macro for a .doc that will find certain text and replace it with its corresponding value from a table of values. Examples: Text = s[32] cross reference "Record Name" Text =s[33] cross reference "Record Address" My table has about 190 record names which I need to replace everyt... 27 May 2010 17:05
Preparation of legal forms as templates
I have been a Word Perfect user for years but am now converting to Word. In Word Perfect if I wanted to create a form to be used over and over again I simply created a "new project" and inserted the variable fields into the form and then when I opened a project filled in the variable information and I had a c... 11 May 2010 17:56