First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
how to disable track change
This is utterly hopeless. I have the same issue w/ a long manuscript. I don't know what I hit to make my document suddenly shift 3" to the right, nothing seems to fix it except hitting final view every time I open the blasted document. Because I don't knwo what I did, I can't begin to fix it, I just have to... 6 May 2010 08:34
There is no other way but using a password recovery software
There is no other way but using a password recovery software which is claim to unlock the password protected word document. here i recommend Word Password Recovery 5.0 -- an easy-to-use tool designed for recovering the lost Microsoft Word password. Passwords to modify are recovered in just seconds! for forther inf... 6 May 2010 04:12
Prevent word from accessing excel file on open
Hello, I am using word 2007, excel 2007 on a windows XP machine with all updates done. I have a word file that has links to excel file. These are {Link Excel.Sheet.8 ......} fields. None of the fields have the \a switch - i.e. all links are set to manual update. The word switches "Update Automatic Links o... 6 May 2010 22:04
Selecting some text in a Word table Cell
I'm trying to write some Word VBA to select some text in a table cell. The selection is to start from the first instance of a paragraph marker in the cell, and extend to the end of cell marker. The idea is that I might have a cell with CellLine1^pCellLine2^pCellLine3 and want to cut all text from the first p... 5 May 2010 19:25
Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities
Date 5/4/2010 Starting in early summer 2010, Microsoft will begin progressively closing down the Microsoft public newsgroups to enrich conversations in the rapidly-growing forum platform. This decision is in response to worldwide market trends and evolving customer needs. Microsoft continues to invest in forums t... 6 May 2010 19:52
Look To Available Styles List
Hi Jay, I meant to get back to you sooner with this, but the code below is what I ultimately ended up with which works to replace the styles and does indeed recognize aliases. Just one other simple question (simple for you, not me, of course). I need to be liberated from these darn quotes. . . I now just w... 4 May 2010 23:33
User Form to Replace Master & SubDocument
I want to replace a Master & SubDocument series with a User Form (M&S crashes constantly). I have a list of 11 managers to pick from and don't always select each one, but the order also constantly changes. What do suggest to be the best format to use in this case? I thought to use check boxes to select the m... 5 May 2010 19:25
Run time error 4198
Hi I have a document which is opened from an original & immediately saved to a new location to preserve the macros (which seem not to be preserved using a template). This works fine from the original, & on a number of subsequent openings, but if emailed to a different location on opening again the dreaded R... 4 May 2010 15:43
code to see if template has custom buttons or menus
Hi! I need to convert many dot files to dotm or dotx, some of them has custom buttons. Is there a way to see with code if a template has custom buttons added? Something like If mytemp has custom button then debug.print mytemp.name end if so that I can go thru those fiels and fix the buttons Thanks ... 4 May 2010 12:21
code to see if dot-file contains code
Hi I need to convert many .dot files to dotx or dotm. I would like to do something like this If mytemp has code then save as dotm else save as dotx End if Can you do this with vba? thanks ... 6 May 2010 08:34