First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Word 2003 - Force Page Info Field Refresh/Repagination Via Mac
Doug, Thanks for the reminder about the primary header vs. the first and second page headers. I tried a number of different things. It does not work as I'd like. Unless I'm not doing something right, I can get page 1 to (1) always have no number or (2) always be numbered 1. I only want a page number on page... 14 May 2010 17:15
How to get full path to template from the window "Templates and Add-ins"?
Hello. How can I get previous full path to the attached template from the window "Templates and Add-ins" (tab "Templates")? See screen: http://clip2net.com/clip/m8665/1273836092-clip-20kb.jpg I created one document from my template which locating into my flash drive. This flash drive has name is "E:". When I moved... 15 May 2010 05:05
Delete table and text box in current section
Dear Experts: I would like to delete ... the only text box and the only table in the section where the cursor resides using VBA. If either no text box or no table is found in the current section, a msgbox has to say so and the macro is to exit. Help is much appreciated. Thank you very much in advance for yo... 29 May 2010 07:04
Styles not applying correctly
I have Office 2007 and I am using 11 Styles sets in Word. All of the sets have the same style (Numbers) for formatting numbers. In 9 of the sets applying Numbers applies the formatting I use for numbers. In 2 of the sets applying the Numbers style does nothing. The Styles section of the ribbon shows that th... 21 May 2010 15:03
Programming a TOC to have page counts (not page location)
Here is what I am trying to accomplish using Word 2007 and XP: I want to create a TOC with the Title and Individual Section Page Counts using separate Individual Files to look like this: Section No. Title No. of Pages 200500 General Provisions 5 200505 Project Closeout and Start-up 10 Information: • The s... 17 May 2010 20:14
Could use some guidance on checkboxes
Hi there, my company's software product has a feature that allows users to generate forms from Word templates. The program auto fills some fields from the SQL database and the user can fill in other data that they desire. So we have a .dotx template that holds the design of the form, and then the user gets the... 14 May 2010 00:52
Readability statistics - VBA Code
Dear experts: below macro that I copied from some Online VBA tutorial works in Word 2007 but inexplicably not in 2003. Any idea why? Help is much appreciated. Thank you very much in advance. Regards, Andreas Sub readabilitystatistics() Dim StatText As String Dim rs As Variant StatText = "Document Sta... 21 May 2010 04:05
Delete hilighted words (wdYellow)
Dear Experts: I did some highlighting in a document using different colors (wdYellow and wdBlue). I now would like to delete all words/characters that have been highlighed yellow and leave the blue ones alone. How can I achieve this using a VBA code? Help is much appreciated. Thank you very much in advanc... 14 May 2010 10:37
Will Macros Work in Windows 7?
I have macros in Word (2007 and Word 97) that do a mail merge and create an email in Outlook Express and Windows Mail. Will these macros work in Windows 7? I understand that Windows Mail comes with that OS. Thanks. ... 14 May 2010 17:15
Styles not applying correctly
I am using Office 2007Word and I have eleven Quick Style sets. ALL of them have the same style for formatting numbers. In nine of the Style sets the Numbers style applies correctly. In two of the sets when applying the Numbers style the Styles section of the ribbon indicates the style has been applied. Howe... 13 May 2010 18:18