From: Deej Hernandez on
I have Office 2007 and I am using 11 Styles sets in Word. All of the sets
have the same style (Numbers) for formatting numbers. In 9 of the sets
applying Numbers applies the formatting I use for numbers. In 2 of the sets
applying the Numbers style does nothing. The Styles section of the ribbon
shows that the style has been applied but no changes are actually made to the
formatting. All sets are set up with Numbers as Linked, Style based on no
style, and the Style name and style for following paragraph are both set to
Numbers.

Can anyone tell me why this is happening and how to get those two sets to
actually apply the style setting?
From: Krystal on
Deej,

I'm guessing you are using the numbering scheme in the multi-level list in
Word 2007? I noticed that only 9 levels are possible using this method, so
maybe that's why your final 2 styles aren't applying correctly?

From: Deej Hernandez on

Krystal,

Sorry, must not have made myself clear. The style I am referring to is one
I set under Quick Styles. I convert documents to PDF format for several
college students. I use Bell MT as the main font for the documents but
numbers are too small in that font so I use a Quick Style that applies
Calibri to any numbers in the documents. Each student has their own Quick
Style set to apply any specialized formatting they requested. All of them,
however, have a Style in the set that I named Numbers. That is the style
that won't apply correctly in 2 of the Quick Style sets.

Sorry I didn't see this earlier but I am not being notified of replies as I
requested.