First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Vba excel add tables & shapes in word
Working with Office 2007 i build a word document from within excel. I start with a empty document, and sets the size and orientation from excel. I can add tables and shapes to the first page. When adding to second page tables are placed correct, but shapes are placed on first page. How do i get the shapes intende... 25 May 2010 09:07
Populate a footer on a protected form with text from mixture of text form fields & drop down form filed
I have a form which generates the filename from various drop down fields/ text fields(for extraction of text in one field, the text is split, only using PART of the entry) I would like to populate the footer with the generated filename BEFORE the file is saved with this auto generated name. The code I am using to cre... 24 May 2010 17:57
Delete a command button on a protected sheet
How would I set a macro to delete a command button on a protected sheet- I'd wan't to be able to fire it from within another macro using "Call". --- frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.word.vba.general ... 1 Jun 2010 08:39
Dependant text entry
I wasnt to automate a text entry on a form I'm working on; in a drop down list, the user selects a category and dependent on what they select, I want a text form field to populate with text (in this case a description of the category they have selected) So for example, if they select DRI from the drop down list, the te... 24 May 2010 11:15
Extract section of text from a form field
I am creating a filename from form fields using: Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() Dim pStr As String pStr = "C:\Users\John\Desktop\" 'Your directory pStr = pStr + ActiveDocument.FormFields("nameDD").Result pStr = pStr + " " pStr = pStr + ActiveDocument.FormFields("classificationDD").Result pStr = pStr + " " pStr = pS... 24 May 2010 06:53
How to change QAT button image in VBA?
In Word 2007 I have written a group of VBA macros to change window sizes. Using the "Customize Quick Access Toolbar" command in Word's user interface, I have assigned these macros to buttons on the QAT and chosen images for the buttons from the image library provided. These macros read and set a global Boolean... 27 May 2010 17:05
Snel geld verdienen
Wie wil er nou niet snel geld verdienen. Klik op de website hieronder en lees wat je moet doen. http://www.everyoneweb.com/snelgeldverdiend ... 22 May 2010 08:22
Maintaining Text Box Font Setting (Excel) using VB
Hi, Everyone - I've run into this issue, and I can seem to figure it out. In my spreadsheet, I've included several text boxes at the bottom of the pages. The VB code I also have included is, when the pages are printed, alternately place a "P" in the text boxes. Then I formatted the text boxes to use WingDings II... 23 May 2010 08:08
Can typing macros be used in Word?
I was wondering, can I install (or program) text-typing macros into Word 2007? The type of macros that I am looking for are the only commonly found in other text editors, such as Emacs on Unix. For example, if someone types the string "zfbi" into a document, I want Word to immediately convert this string to "Fe... 22 May 2010 05:10
can i progam a field in forms designed in word
I have designed an invoice form and would like to program it similar to excel but the program does not seem to recognise basic or excel commands. I am using word 2003 (from office 2003)!! is it possible? if not i'll have to try excel which I'm not great at!!! ... 21 May 2010 17:15
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last