From: Axel07 on
In Word 2007 I have written a group of VBA macros to change window sizes.
Using the "Customize Quick Access Toolbar" command in Word's user interface,
I have assigned these macros to buttons on the QAT and chosen images for the
buttons from the image library provided.

These macros read and set a global Boolean variable booThirds. (When
booThirds is true, windows are one-third the width of the screen; when it is
false, they are one-quarter the width.)

I would like to be able to show the current value of booThirds by changing
the image associated with one of the buttons. Can someone show me how to do
this in VBA code? Thanks.

David

From: Graham Mayor on
You may find http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Modify_QAT_Button_Face_Images.htm