From: tommilton on
I have designed an invoice form and would like to program it similar to excel
but the program does not seem to recognise basic or excel commands. I am
using word 2003 (from office 2003)!! is it possible? if not i'll have to try
excel which I'm not great at!!!
From: Jay Freedman on
Take a look at these pages:

http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=22
http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=46
http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=119

If you need more help after that, it will be important to explain what kinds
of forms and fields you're using and exactly how you want to "program" them.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman