First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Macro Needed
I am working in Microsoft Word, we have a permit form that has a dropdown box that has two options either Full LDP or Perimeter LDP. I want the following to be displayed in a text field in the form later on. the text field is text19. How can i write an IF then statement that recognizes which option was selected... 8 May 2010 01:31
vba replace for improper page breaks in Word 2003
We are receiving thousands of documents which need to be reformated for page breaks and section break. These are batch files containing hundreds of documents which end with a Page Break followed by a Section Break(Continuous). To process these files, the Page Break/Section Break(Continuous) needs to be repl... 10 May 2010 14:21
Merging cells in column
Hello folks, Can someone kindly help with vba code to do the following: In a document with multiple tables, go through each column in each table and, Select the column Merge all cells in that column. Sergey ... 7 May 2010 13:24
open file dialog box - is it possible to set the view to Details and Date Modified to most recent at top?
Using Word 2003 VBA code is it possible to set the open file dialog box view to "Details" and "Date Modified" to show the most recent folders at the top? I am using this to show the dialog box. With Dialogs(wdDialogFileOpen) ... 10 May 2010 13:14
Word macro based on following text
Hi, I need to call a date convert macro from Word. I have the macro which can covert the date from one format to another but every time need to run the macro. Let me put that as an example. Last Due Date : 40170 - this is relative date. I have macro to convert this. as soon as i type the macro behind the n... 7 May 2010 04:34
unique numbering prefix required for tables
I have a Requirements Specification template with a number of different tables. Some tables require numbering for the rows with a specific style eg in the Business Rules tables users can click a button to apply/renumber all rows with the style of BusRule. Each number requires a specified prefix eg MR23-001, M... 11 May 2010 00:19
COleException 0x80010105 MSWord Automation
Hi, I have developed an MSWrod automation project which reads a word file, translate its sentences using a translator engine, and then creates a word file which includs the translation. In some cases the program throws a COleException with m_sc code equal to -2147417851(0x80010105). I used ErrorLookup and fo... 6 May 2010 14:17
Avoid "Save" dialog after running AutoOpen macro
I wrote AutoOpen macro that shows or hides the Document Map depending of a document properties. The macro works properly, but now, when I close any document, I get a prompt "Do you want to save the changes..." even if I have changed nothing in the document. I tried to put "ActiveDocument.Saved = True" as the l... 11 May 2010 02:28
VBA Code Cleaner
Hi, Word 2000 I created a userform and placed on the form the WindowsMediaPlayer1 control. Everything works fine. However, when I use the MVP VBA Code Cleaner I get a Path/Access error. Without the control the code cleaner works alright. I also have references to DSOFILE. Does anyone know if there is a... 6 May 2010 10:48
Multiple vbcrlf code
I am working on a macro in Word 2007 with VBA. There are few sections of the code I would like to have multiple carriage returns (one for seven lines, one for four lines, etc.). I am using vbcrlf multiple times (ex. vbCrLf & vbCrLf & vbCrLf & vbCrLf & vbCrLf ...) Is there a way to type a shortcut so it looks... 6 May 2010 09:40