First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
If this date then do this
Hi doug, I know this is not a question about this specific post and I already posted the question as a new post... but I'm desperate... and very close to my deadline... so I ask your forgiveness in advance and post my question here hoping you will be able to help me... I have an access table called: "catego... 28 Apr 2010 17:29
Open correct version of Excel in Word
I have Word 2003, Excel 2003 and as of today Excel 2007. In a Word macro, I am using: Set myExcel = GetObject(, "Excel.application") and if that errors because Excel isn't open, an error handler with: Set myExcel = CreateObject("Excel.application") Now when I run my Word macro even if I have Excel 2003 open... 6 May 2010 19:52
Custom Properties (Word 2007)
I am trying to assign CustomProperties from Access 2007. I have all of the proper references and am able to work on Word documents (otherwise) from Access VBA. Here is my code: With Word.ActiveDocument.CustomDocumentProperties .Add Name = "CaseID", Type:=msoPropertyTypeNumber, Value:=TheCaseID, LinktoCo... 28 Apr 2010 22:00
VBA: After copying a cell's comment (within a table) how to move back to that cell
Hello, I am trying create a macro that auto increments the first column (e.g., step numbers) and maintain any comments within that cell. I have a macro that will auto increment and copy the cell's comment, but once I insert the comment I can't move to the next well properly as it cursor is not within that cel... 28 Apr 2010 14:03
Word 2007: ContentControl's method ToggleEditPlaceholderText i
The problem is that there is no way to turn off placeholders. If I use method SetPlaceholderText with empty string, it becomes impossible to turn on/off Design Mode, because the following message appears: "Word cannot turn off design mode because placeholder text in a content control contains invalid items. P... 28 Apr 2010 11:45
Office System 2010: List of Controls IDs
Does anyone know when or where Microsoft will publish a list of control IDs for the Office System 2010? Does anyone know the idMso for the "Print" command located on the new "File" menu? -- Greg Maxey See my web site http://gregmaxey.mvps.org for an eclectic collection of Word Tips. Arrogance is ... 30 Apr 2010 08:24
Apply built-in style heading 1 to paragraphs where the word "Speaker" occurs
Dear Experts: I would like to have a macro that performs the following task: As soon as the macro hits the word "Speaker", built-in style heading 1 is to applied to the paragraph where the word "Speaker" occurs. Help is much appreciated. Thank you very much in advance. Regards, Andreas ... 29 Apr 2010 08:59
Protected Forms Checkboxes vs. ActiveX Controls vs. Any Altern
As always, many thanks for your views and for the link Jay. The golden moment you speak of is so far in the future that it's more of a golden haze. Working for a local public authority within the UK who's bracing for the extreme cuts that inevitably the winning party of the upciming general election will make... 28 Apr 2010 05:04
Thumbnails not showing
In Word 2007 when I open the Insert Picture all I get is a list of file names. If I change the view I get an icon but not the pictures. up If I open the file through My Pictures the file opens with thumbnails but not using Insert Picture in Word. How can I get Word to show the thumbnails? ... 28 Apr 2010 03:58
how do you get a file back if it was saved in a temporary file?
i had my paper saved on my e-mail i opened it and i worked for hours on the paper hit save a thousand times closed out word and went to e-mail the paper to my teacher only to find that i had accidentally saved all my work to the temporary file and i cant figure out how to get it back i know their is a way i jus... 28 Apr 2010 02:53