First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
How can I search for a phrase within thousands of documents 2003 search I searched for "Trust" in document name and "special needs" within document -- Irritated 2007 Word User ... 3 May 2010 17:37
multi line form field
I wish to create a field in a Word form that will enable me to use a drop down (or equivalent) to choose from a list of "Mailing Labels" which each include Name, Address, City, St, Zip. Using a drop down form field only allows me one line of information, and I need 3. -- Montana Laz ... 3 May 2010 18:45
MsgBox with number of paragraphs formatted with a user-defined paragraph style
Dear Experts: I would like to loop thru all paragraphs and check how many paragraphs have been formatted with a specific user-defined paragraph style (say user-defined-style-1). A Msg Box is to show me the numbers of paragraphs formatted with this style. Help is much appreciated. Thank you very much in advance... 5 May 2010 09:21
Different fonts in footer when using "Footers(wdHeaderFooterFirstPage).Range" - XP SP3, Word 2003 SP2
Hi I wrote a routine many years ago which has worked fine. I now have to insert another string in the footer using a different font size. I've experimented for hours but my footer always ends up with all footer text at 16 pts. The documents are very large with up to 30 sections so to actually manipulate the f... 3 May 2010 17:37
Delete rows from a table
What I'd like to do is delete rows from a table if a specific cell does not equal a certain value. I'm don't even know where to start, so several helpful hints would be appriciated. ... 8 May 2010 16:44
Word Developer Help content lost (links to 2010?) - 2007 user
If I search for Online Help in a VBA page in Word 2007, I get a framework of headings (with a Word 2010 emblem), but no content. General Word Help seems OK. Office 2007 is my main installation. I also have Office 2003 installed. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds... 15 May 2010 23:32
Intercept "Print" Word 2010
While I can't say that I am thrilled by the steps taken to get here, I think I have figured out a way to at least simulate intercepting Word's "Print" command in Word 2010. I have a couple of Word 2003 and Word 2007 templates where in the interest of being "Green," I have inserted code in templates that interc... 1 May 2010 00:05
Auto Number
I have an Avery template #5247, I would like to enter in the first circle the number 1 and have the other 14 circles filled in with 2 thru 15, something like Excel with a cell equaling the value of a cell + 1, is that possible? ... 1 May 2010 07:38
Determining Number of Occurances of X in a variable
I have a variable that contains a series of addresses uniquely separated by two lines. I want to determine how many addresses I have without printing them out. The contains of the variable would look like: Mr. Joe Smith 123 Anywhere Street Anywhere, USA Ms Jane Smith 456 Penny Lane Springfield, USA ... 30 Apr 2010 18:34
HTML table too big to fit on page is lost
Hi I need to insert some HTML-formatted text into a word document. I save the HTML as a file and then use InsertFile to get it done. It works great, except when I run into a table that is too big (too many rows) to fit on one page. When that happens the table is cut short upon reaching the end of the page, r... 30 Apr 2010 06:13