First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Template save prompt
When i create a new template (File save as Document Template) and the create a new document based on my template I am always prompted to save changes to the template. The template has not been changed as I am just using it to create a new document. I suspect that there is a conflict somewhere, possibly with the... 30 Apr 2010 06:13
Duplicating text in Word 2007
Hi, I've got a template I previously did for Word 2003 where I basically had several {macrobutton nomacro Type something here} fields. Now, in Word 2007, I see I have the option to actually add a Text content control, which looks fantastic :) BUT, is there a way of making it so that if I type something in on... 30 Apr 2010 08:24
Template refererences
Hi, I have a large number of Word documents that take a very long time to open. Whenever I apply the command: ActiveDocument.RemoveDocumentInformation (wdRDITemplate) then save the document it seems to fix the problem. Removing the template reference doesn't seem to change the documents at all so I wonder... 30 Apr 2010 01:52
prevent user advancing thru form
Hello - i am new to macros. I have built a (long) form w/ form fields (not a userform) and am wondering how to restrict a user from advancing and entering data into a field unless they have completed the immediately preceding field. Any help on how to do this would be much appreciated. Thank you! Johanna ... 29 Apr 2010 16:58
Error accessing XML Node
Hi, I'm using XML nodes in Word 2007 and have successfully creating documetns and updated node values. However on occasion I get an error message stating: "This predefined bookmark is available for the active document only." The strange thing is that this only happens intermittently but it is always when ... 29 Apr 2010 11:17
Word TextBox nightmare
Hi there I've been searching for help on this specific problem for a few days now with no luck so far, so I hope someone here can help me! At present I'm working with some appallingly designed word documents that contain masses of data that at present I have to copy out manually :( The pages at first appear... 29 Apr 2010 18:06
mailmerge execute
Hi using Word 2003. Maybe there is a better way to do this. Please let me know how to do it if there is. I have set up a template that has an Excel workbook as its data source. I would now like to automate merging data to a new document. With wdApp Set wordTemplate = .Documents.Open(letterTemplate... 29 Apr 2010 03:31
Digitally Sign a Code Module
Word 2007 I would like to add a digital signature to a code module. When I got to Tools > Digital Signature > Choose, I don't have any certificates to select. I do have a certificate that would be appropriate for this function. Does it need to be in a specific certificate store? Also, since this document ... 28 Apr 2010 20:53
How do I get rid of the overwriting function?
Every time i write and try to go back and correct something, it re-writes everything i've done ... 28 Apr 2010 23:08
WORD file type corrupt
HI Everyone, I need some help that's driving me nuts! I have a laptop w\win xp sp2 - office 2003 sp3 + office 2007 compatibility pack I receive an email with an .docx attachments. You click on the attachment to open and get this error "C:\documents and Settings\XXXX\desktop\testword.docx" This action is o... 28 Apr 2010 22:00