First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Mail Merge with Excel
Hi I am using MS Access 2003 to run the following mergeDocument.MailMerge.OpenDataSource FullNameDataSourceFile, , False, True, True, False However in Word a Select Table dialog is displayed. How do have the range default to the first sheet so that this dialog is not displayed? Any ideas appreciated :-) ... 28 Apr 2010 20:53
Printing doc to Document Image Writer then displays in image viewe
Greets all. I'm programmatically printing a Word Document to the Office Document Image Writter. After calling the wordDocument.PrintOut( ) method, the image of the document is then displayed inside of my default image viewer (which in this case, is IrfanView 4.2). Is there a way to suppress the “shelling out... 27 Apr 2010 19:06
Assigning delete text macro to check box
Hello, I am trying to set up a macro, or other option, in an unlocked Risk Assessment form using Word 2007. There are 15 sections to this form, but not all are needed, it depends on the coverages the policyholder selects. In the old locked 2000 version, if the coverage wasn't needed, the user would simply cl... 27 Apr 2010 19:06
retrieve data from a word dco
Hi all, I have some data scattered in a word doc, but fortunately the data is formated like R12345 and embraced inside [ ] like [R12345], in order to retrieve value R12345 , what am I going to do. thank you so much for your help Clara ... 30 Apr 2010 16:19
I want to catch the "Save on Exit" routine
I need to take an action when the user presses the X in the upper right corner on a document that has been modified but not saved. Preferably, I would like to do this after the Word query to save or not has been answered with a yes. Could anyone show me how to accomplish this? ... 28 Apr 2010 11:45
PDF disables Word Macros
Hello, We just upgraded our XP boxes to Word 2007 (SP2) with Acrobat PDFMaker (Reader 9.3.1) as a COM Addin. When we PDF one of our Word Docs (that contains Macros), we can no longer run macros in that document (Word Error: "The macro cannot be found or has been disabled because of your Macro security sett... 28 Apr 2010 02:53
PRINTDATE Field Calculation
Hi All, We currently have a Word 2007 template in which we require two dynamic dates to appear on the cover page. The first date "Approval Date" is a typical PRINTDATE field, but the second field is a "Review Date" and needs to be equal to the PRINTDATE plus 3 years. How can we write code in vba to insert ... 1 May 2010 06:34
Word 2007: ContentControl's method ToggleEditPlaceholderText is mi
Hello. In Word Object Model there is a missed method ToggleEditPlaceholderText of ContentControl object. Method description: Switches the state between editing the placeholder text for a content control and saving the placeholder text, and returns a Long that represents the state. Please see Word Help or... 27 Apr 2010 12:13
building blocks
When i'm trying to automatticaly create building blocks with vba from a table in a other word document, I can't save my template with the new building blocks. The problem occurs when I create a building block with a content control in it. My program works fine, the building blocks are created in my template f... 27 Apr 2010 09:55
Protected Forms Checkboxes vs. ActiveX Controls vs. Any Alternativ
Hi all, I wanted to ask the community if there is a preferred route as regards checkboxes within Word 2003 documents. Having experience of protected form checkboxes I do like them, but don't like the scale of the restrictions that come with protected forms (sure they can be worked around but why have to)! ... 27 Apr 2010 12:13