From: Lost in Vegas Lost in on
I have Microsoft Office 2003 ~ all of a sudden when I go to my documents
and try to open a file, I get this message "problem sending command to the
program". Error 0646 and dt000
From: Doug Robbins - Word MVP on
See the article "How to re-register Word when problems crop up opening
files” at:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/ReRegisterWord.htm

--
Hope this helps.