From: JillE on
Hi,

I need to parse a directory path provided as input in order to make the
directories included in the string. I'm looking for a string function in Word
that could do this but haven't discovered one.

I know I can do this in Excel using the find function.

Can I use the Excel Find function in Word? I believe i've done this in the
past but can't recall how.

Failing that, does someone have another suggest in terms of the approach?

From: Jay Freedman on
Look again... Graham Mayor answered your previous identical question (with
the subject "Word VBA string functions") 8 hours before you posted this one.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman