From: Michaelcip on
Thanks in advance.
I'm using Word 2003 & I'd like to populate a cell of a table to fill in the
last Sunday-DATE of that week. This is for a timesheet.doc where that date
needs to be filled in for our Payroll Dept. Currently folks are having to go
to a calendar & look up in order to manually populate this field. Many
thanks, MC
From: Graham Mayor on
If you want NEXT Sunday then you will need to change the code to

Sub NextSunday()
Dim sDate As Date
Dim i As Long
sDate = Date
i = 8 - WeekDay(sDate)
Selection.TypeText sDate + i
End Sub

You will need to run the macro from a toolbar button or keyboard shortcut
see http://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm

--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

From: Michaelcip on
Will try this. Thanks to both Doug & Graham for your imput. Have a great
holiday weekend! Michaelcip

From: macropod on
Hi Michaelcip,

To see how to do this and just about everything else you might want to do with dates in Word, check out my Microsoft Word Date
Calculation Tutorial, at:
http://lounge.windowssecrets.com/index.php?showtopic=249902
or
http://www.gmayor.com/downloads.htm#Third_party
In particular, look at the item titled 'Calculate a Stepped Date'. Do read the document's introductory material.

--
Cheers
macropod

From: Michaelcip on