From: Michaelcip on
Thanks Graham, I recognize this as VBA, but don't know where/how to do this.
I think if you give me simple instructions I can navigate through it enough.

Also just to clarify, what I'm after is (w/ today being the 27th) I'd like
this cell to populate w/ the date "5/30/2010" (& if it were the 25th, it
would still populate w/ "5/30/2010")

Many thanks, MC

From: Graham Mayor on

From: Doug Robbins - Word MVP on
See the following page of Graham's website:

Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.