From: zelwood on
I think it is obvious what the suggestion was. I, too, want the function he
describes and I'm very perplexed that it doesn't at the moment seem possible.
It's a simple concept and I can't believe these small macros are not possible
to implement either as a feature or as a customizable macro.

From: zelwood on
They really need to make this possible. I think it's absurd that it's not
possible.

From: Graham Mayor on
The function is already built into the application and, as ALT+C is not
already assigned by default, you can assign it to the command FontColor
which you will find in the all commands group. It applies the currently
selected font colour to the selected text.

--
Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org