From: Tilds on
Im trying to make a macro that set alignment on all text to
wdAlignParagraphJustify, except text that is wdAlignParagraphCenter.

Right now i have this:
With ActiveDocument.Content.Find
.ClearFormatting
.ParagraphFormat.Alignment = wdAlignParagraphRight
With .Replacement
.ClearFormatting
.ParagraphFormat.Alignment = wdAlignParagraphJustify
End With
.Execute Replace:=wdReplaceAll
End With
With ActiveDocument.Content.Find
.ClearFormatting
.ParagraphFormat.Alignment = wdAlignParagraphLeft
With .Replacement
.ClearFormatting
.ParagraphFormat.Alignment = wdAlignParagraphJustify
End With
.Execute Replace:=wdReplaceAll
End With

This works, but I was hoping for a better solution since there apparently
exists alot more alignment constants then those two.
ActiveDocument.Content.Find.ParagraphFormat.Alignment <>
wdAlignParagraphCenter
doesnt work.

/Niels
From: Graham Mayor on
How about

Dim oPara As Paragraph
For Each oPara In ActiveDocument.Range.Paragraphs
If oPara.Alignment <> wdAlignParagraphCenter Then
oPara.Alignment = wdAlignParagraphJustify
End If
Next oPara

--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

From: Graham Mayor on
On further reflection it will probably be necessary to refresh the screen to
show the changes immediately, thus

Dim oPara As Paragraph
For Each oPara In ActiveDocument.Range.Paragraphs
If oPara.Alignment <> wdAlignParagraphCenter Then
oPara.Alignment = wdAlignParagraphJustify
End If
Next oPara
Application.ScreenRefresh

--