From: Cal Who on
I have a macro that I want to e-mail someone.

I copied it and pasted it into a .txt file.

I also want to send instructions for inserting the macro to be used with all
documents.

Not sure if they have 2003 or 2007!

I've been looking on the Internet for some simple instructions for adding a
macro when you already have the vba but can't find anything that really
fits.

Can you help me get such instructions?

Thanks

From: Jay Freedman on
The instructions you need are at
http://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm.

The instructions are very nearly the same for Word 2003 and 2007
(assuming you didn't use any features in your macro code that are
specific to Word 2007).

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

From: Cal Who on
Perfect! Better than anything I found before.

Thanks