From: Sivakumar on
We have a requirement to print the report details using Macro. We have 2 set
of papers in Tray 1 and Tray 2. We are able to Print the first page in Tray
1 and subsequent pages in Tray 2 using FirstPageTray and OtherPagesTray
properties.

Now we want to apply Duplex printing in both the Trays which should print
pages 1 and 2 using the paper in Tray 1 and subsequent pages using the paper
in Tray 2. Could you please let me know the steps for this.

Thanks
From: Graham Mayor on
See your post in the pagelayout group. Please do not multi-post.

--
Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org