From: Marley on
I'm looking for a macro that I could add to .dotm so that I can insert
selected files into my main document:

From the document > click on a toolbar icon > open the correct specific
folder to display the list of files in that folder > Select a file to insert
it into my main document.

The reason for going this way is to let people change the word files but
keep them out of playing with Quick Parts/Autoext in the template itself as
files might change and the list of files int eh folder might be added to.

I had one I found on this community which worked on my home PC but I seem to
be
struggling with it at work on the network. Getting to the folder was OK but
I struggled to get it to insert the file as it kept looking at my C drive.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks
From: Doug Robbins - Word MVP on
Show us the code that you are trying to use.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

From: Graham Mayor on