From: Alejandro on
What i need is to make that the Project Web site look part on the existing
sharepoint, adding as a new tab, i added a new tab but when im trying to
access it, but it didnt work because is showing me the PWA site without the
other tabs, when you are telling me i need to set up the Portal Site that it
mean i need the Sharepoint Portal? i used SharePoint 2007, but not the portal
edition.

From: Andrew Lavinsky on
You have to manually create the tabs in PWA so that they look like the other
site. I believe the Portal feature is indeed in WSS. Here's a blog about
the topic:

http://blog.gavin-adams.com/2007/07/02/when-to-use-the-portal-site-connection/

You have to ensure that you're at the site collection level though.